Ultra thin digital LED strip, white color
Presenting the thinnest full-color digital LED strip yet! Measuring in at less that half the width of standard WS2812/Neopixel strip, these strips utilize the brand new SK6812-mini LEDs to make the thinnest, lightest strips yet.
The new SK6812 LED modules may be minuscule but they're no slouches- they have a controller that's compatible with the WS2812/neopixel protocol, and should work fine with most standard libraries such as FastLED. They're also a little faster, with a refresh rate of 1.2KHz. Grab the datasheet here.
Project example: Make an LED pyramid using the ultra thin LED strip.
- 4mm wide flexible LED strip, white color strip
- 60 full-color RGB LEDs per meter
- 1.2KHz refresh rate for flicker-free lighting
- LED type: SK6812-mini
- Compatible with WS2812/neopixel protocol
- Comes in 1m and 2m lengths