Availability notice (3/16): We are currently out of stock of miniMads, and will update this page when we have an estimated ship date for them.
miniMAD is a all-in-one dedicated device for video mapping, based on the Raspberry Pi plateform.
It's easy to use, small and versatile, for your future video mapping projects.
The miniMAD needs MadMapper to setup your miniMAD projects.
- Play project from MadMapper (single output)
- Brightness, Contrast and Mapping adjustments
- Media Selection and automated slideshow
- Native video playback up to 1080p at 25 fps
- Play/pause video playback
- Raspberry Pi 2 model B
- 7 button control panel
- HDMI output up to 1080p 60 (1920 x 1080 at 60 fps)
- Size 9x6x3 cm (approx. 3.5 x 2.3 x 1.2 inches)
In the Box:
- 1x 16GB micro SD-card class 10 pre-installed, including the software and an SD card adapter.
- 1x power supply 100-240V including EU and US plug
- 1x printed user manual
User guide and documentation:
miniMAD requires a licensed copy of MadMapper (not included)!